Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

S Medium quality weapons

Started by --DANTE-- [2620113] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
--DANTE-- [2620113]
Hello everyone, I am selling medium quality weapons. I have several in my display case. Let me know what you are interested in and I will tell you a price. I also have a pocket shotgun that is 38.78% quality for sale for 125 mil obo. I guarantee no buy mugging. Thank you