Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chatbox issue

Started by Katana_Man [2865934] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Most-liked replies

Katana_Man [2865934]
Device: HUAWEI BLA-L29 Android: 10 App version: 1.9.7 I have chatted with this particular player, and when I used my laptop to view it, it's visible. But why when I moved on to mobile I cannot see the details of the chat?
https://imgur.com/a/fVUKN5T
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
This happens if you left the chat window open an another idle device/browser and your chats have gone out of sync. You can locate the person under Recent list and click the cross next to their name to clear them from the Recent list, this force closes the chat window on all idle/open devices.

[image: i.imgur.com]

The issue will be addressed in Chat rework which is currently under development.

Thanks..!!