Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help fix a script

Started by WAGA [681394] on in Tools & Userscripts.

0 replies · 90 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
WAGA [681394]
I have a script I've been using, that half-broke with some of the changes to Torn recently.
The original creator is "inactive" for over a year so I am looking for someone to "fix" this script back up.
95% works perfectly fine, it's the 5% that I am looking to have fixed up.
DM me if interested and cost?

EDIT: sorted