Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Maiden Voyage - Set Sail With Us

Started by Tweeder [1724860] on in Faction Recruitment.

25 replies · 223 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Tweeder [1724860]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Hey there, are you looking for a fast growing faction where you can have fun and make some friends? Then look no further than Maiden Voyage, where we have it all. We are a highly active and awesome group of people. We are currently looking for people who want to join and grow with us. We are a faction where people can go to have a good time in torn. We are focused on organized crime and chains. If you are a new player who would like to learn some new things and get some help or advice on growing then we would also like to help you as well. All are welcome here at Maiden Voyage.[/background]




[/background]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]What We Offer:[/background]






[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]-A fun filled and friendly environment. [/background]








[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]-A family of friends.[/background]








[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]-Frequent faction competitions and giveaways. [/background]








[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]-Great perks that rotate. [/background]








[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]-Xanax for chains/wars.[/background]




[/background]






What We Require:


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]- Active Daily.[/background]









[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]- Willing to participate in biweekly chains. [/background]








- A person wanting to have a good time.


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]- Be in torn for your OCs[/background]








[/background]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]If you are interested shoot me a message or just apply and let’s get you set up on your Maiden Voyage. [/background]


RedLigress [2819612]
We also have members who are seasoned vets on Torn, and are great to learn from! They are great to get advice from on anything from boosting stats to finding the perfect weapon of choice and what works best for your play style!
LuAl7oh7 [2830308]
Coming from a noob to the game, I can honestly say this faction is amazing! From day 1, I have never felt anything but welcomed by everyone. It's awesome how much people are willing to help. I have a shitty schedule so I tend to be up at all hours of the day, and so far I have found that at any given time there is typically always someone online willing to help you. Definitely recommend this faction regardless of where you're at in the game!:)
xDILLIGAFx [1393756]
I've been in quite a few factions over the years, but so far, I'm enjoying this one the most. From Day 1 newbies, Veterans, Chain addicts, and Gym Rats, etc this faction has all flavors of members.
RedLigress [2819612]
This is pretty much the only faction I have been in since I started playing Torn and I can honestly say I would never even consider joining another one!