Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bounties......

Started by AP86 [2850877] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 144 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
AP86 [2850877]
As a new player I have found out that after riding the bounty list 24/7 for what has to be into my 3rd week (I lost track of time it seems so long) , that the bounty list is not all that bad a place to be. I actually have met several cool ass bounty hunters and love you revivers( I would tip you guys more $ more often if I had it). I have gotten some good advice, over $10,000,000 cash, and +100 small and large first aid kits each, +100 morphine and still counting. Thank all of you and will pay back one of these days.....months.....years. I'm gonna throw in a customary "I'm posting this here cause I'm not sure where to post it".
Stay Cool Everyone and Thanks Again For Everything!!!!!
AP86