Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Found

Started by LedHarley [1272771] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
LedHarley [1272771]
I'm looking to do a happy jump this week, will offer 6 EDVDs as payment.

Need jumper to be able to hit 99k so I can use 2 poison mistletoes & an ecstasy.

Date and time can be arranged.

Payment will still be given if I OD on ecstasy after stealing the happy

Please PM if interested

Happy jump completed