Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Jackets!

Started by TheJacketMan [2631655] on in Graveyard.

19 replies · 301 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
31
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Sepulchrave [2092631] ×1 victer555 [2722520] ×1 iamprestwood [2744645] ×1 Seppuku [2752374] ×1 Theodore_Digby [2759705] ×1 TequilaKing [2797424] ×1

TheJacketMan [2631655]
I have got 15975 jackets right now.
I love jackets.
Please send jackets.
One or two, or maybe quite a few, this man needs jackets.
#itscoldoutthere!

Please send jackets!
TheJacketMan [2631655]
Ok, so now I have 18375 jackets. I am trying to beat SimplyPink on the collection of jackets. Don't send her jackets, she like single red roses. Please send me jackets and send her red roses!
Unlucky [2472585]
I have got some money right now.
I love money.
Please send money.
One or two, or maybe quite a few, this man needs money.
#itspooroutthere!


Please send money!
TheJacketMan [2631655]
There are some friendlies out there:
You were sent 45x Jacket from iamprestwood with the message: don't wear them all at once!
You were sent 2400x Jacket from victer555
You were sent 457x Jacket from victer555
You were sent 33x Jacket from Theodore_Digby

I love jackets. The smell of jackets. The feel of jackets. The warmth of jackets. New ones, old one, holey ones, dirty ones, anyones!!!!

Please, for the love of Chedburn, send jackets!

Mentions: iamprestwood [2744645] · Theodore_Digby [2759705] · victer555 [2722520]

EarthFireMonkey [2620167]
I have got 0 parachutes right now.
I love parachutes.
Please send parachutes.
One or two, or maybe quite a few, this man needs parachutes.
#dexissexoutthere!




Please send parachutes!