How do I "Search the streets" to complete a part of a mission?
Searching streets
Started by StevieBoy007 [2868885] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Go outside and stop playing silly games.........or something else...i dunno
It's been a long while for me but I think that is either where you need to look around the city map and find the item there (zoom in and look pretty close) or its just doing the lowest level crime where you find money. One success is all you should need to pass that part.
and once you have the hang of the game, install the TornTools browser extension as it will make city map finds a LOT easier.
Anybody please correct me if I am wrong on this.
and once you have the hang of the game, install the TornTools browser extension as it will make city map finds a LOT easier.
Anybody please correct me if I am wrong on this.
So as RMB said you have to go to the Crimes tab, there's a crime that is called search for money on the streets, then choose one of the many options there and you'll have the mission completed in bo time.
go to this page: https://www.torn.com/crimes.php#
click "search for cash"
hit any of the options
once you hit $25 you're set I believe
click "search for cash"
hit any of the options
once you hit $25 you're set I believe
Thanks all, was playing on my phone and didn't see you could scroll the navigation bar. I can now see the Crimes area. Mission sorted.