Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission shop

Started by Vicesimum_phi [2600910] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Vicesimum_phi [2600910]
What quality range are weapons/armor labeled "high quality" in
I'm guessing it's >40% but I'm not sure
Also when was this added
(Because I got a 60% combat pants from it)
Curlyhurley [2572024]
It was added on patch notes a few days ago or some thing. Just higher weapons and armor than "typically" in circulation I believe. Imo not worth it. Save points for books xD
Vicesimum_phi [2600910]
09:36:58 - 13/01/23 You exchanged 485 mission credits for 1x Combat Pants


09:36:54 - 13/01/23 You exchanged 14 mission credits for 1x BT MP9

Combat pants 64.40%
Bt mp9 44.59%
Taxxon [882264]
It rolls a bunch of qualities and gives you the best one. *Most* of the time it'll be higher quality. If you cant afford RW gear and you have plenty of credits, then go for it.