Why are the points crashing to 33k in the point market? Did i miss something?
Points Crash?
Started by cAnDyShOp [2672297] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 42
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Shoop [1326199]
· 14 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com] Account got hacked and the hacker sold the points at $1 a pop. (I didn’t get to keep the points) Remember to keep your passwords safe kids!
was about to make GD post myself yesterday, but didn't wanted my ass to be gaped by our love tornizens
They are not. That was a single day where hacked accounts all had their points sold for $1 making the average price look waaaaay low.
All points are being sold over 45k (46.5k lowest right now)
All points are being sold over 45k (46.5k lowest right now)
twas me selling a load for 1 dollar probably
[image: i.imgur.com]
Account got hacked and the hacker sold the points at $1 a pop.
(I didn’t get to keep the points)
Remember to keep your passwords safe kids!
Account got hacked and the hacker sold the points at $1 a pop.
(I didn’t get to keep the points)
Remember to keep your passwords safe kids!
Points being sold for $1...???
Looks like I missed that party
Looks like I missed that party
oof...points being sold for $1 would suck!!
Was gonna say what's the Point in Buying Points then!? 1$? Phucking Hacks!
I Wonder why they got so many points in the first place xD
Me too, makes no sense. Points don't earn you any interest.
Over 7 billion profit on that momentous purchase....did you forfeit the points by choice or by force?
Oh...I was like "did they make another Black Friday point giveaway" so it is actually related to the hacked accounts...
By choice, however Bogie already knew anyway!