Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Post Bounties

Started by BULK [1530108] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

BULK [1530108]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

I post Bounties and put in a memo, but the memo doesn't post. I took TornTools off before I posted it the third time and it still won't work.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
If the reason is getting stripped, then it means that the person has added you to their Ignore list. The bounty page notifies you that the reason is being stripped because of this if you read it carefully:

[image: i.imgur.com]

Thanks!