[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Well this picture reminds me of some stoners so....[image: www.linkpicture.com][/background]
Auction
Started by HarleyDQuinn [2857301] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
What did you exactly do to it?
Looks like yu just slapped some text on it bro
Ya dont see the playboy n the joints etc?
You legit just got an image from google and slapped some text on there XD and 2 shitty joints in their mouths
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
I wouldn’t bring attention to how badly those things are shopped if I were you.
Lmao, painfully terrible ?
I dont know why you keep bothering
Personally, I’d take this auction down, message me or one of the artists above for tips. Will be more than willing to help. Best to find your style and get the hang of it before selling your work.
Anyways welcome to the gfx forum be good to see your work improve :)
Anyways welcome to the gfx forum be good to see your work improve :)
You all are just good at bashing people right and don't care bout people I get it I get it go out of your ways to be rude as hell to people
just ask for advice man XD ask before you post that would be a good start. Cause cant just be posting something like this...damnnn
To be fair, you are putting the work out publicly for cash as well. You're bound to have some people judge your work.
But I mean... they're kind of right in a way, don't want to sound rude or anything, but it is just very poorly added text with some joints as well. If you take a look around the rest of the forum, you can see some really cool, more complicated designs and such.
But I mean... they're kind of right in a way, don't want to sound rude or anything, but it is just very poorly added text with some joints as well. If you take a look around the rest of the forum, you can see some really cool, more complicated designs and such.