Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for a job that pays!!!

Started by MrSwaim [25372] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
10 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
MrSwaim [25372]
Manual labor 79,040
Intelligence 147,351
Endurance 104,708
Total working stats. 331,099

I also have a brown nose book, willing to read for top pay.
Massage me with your best offer, I use drugs and I do rehab.

Highest offer right now is a TV company for $8M per day; no need to message me with lower offers