Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Art Purchase

Started by Lordalpha [2191758] on in Graphics.

0 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Lordalpha [2191758]
Hi,
I am looking to buy a painting. I want a painterly art style of high quality and resolution(preferably done on a proper computer or iPad with appropriate software, so not a 10-15 minute job). I would also like to use this art personally for profile pic, desktop bg etc. Preferably I would like the art files too. I can pay upto 40-50m. Please DM me to negotiate the terms and to learn more about the job.

Thank you