Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ATTENTION!!

Started by Shadowcut9 [2850196] on in Faction Recruitment.

1 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

HEMORRHOIDS [2605919] ×1

Shadowcut9 [2850196]
Do not join Hemmeroids faction called VIP Access, he is a greedy, disinterested leader, he will never pay you for anything and basically just profit from your attacks and wins.

Boycott VIP access
Adiposer [2866061]
He approached me as a mercenary, my fee is 25m for the entire war, I provide everything I need for myself.
He agreed, with the message
I'll do a 10/20 deal, 10mil per war, 20mil bonus if we win. I'll ship the 10mil once we get matched up and the 20 as soon as the war finishes.

This isnt my arrangement, I require full payment upfront, so he said
25mil a war is fine too, just wanted to give extra incentive. Join away!

I joined, giving him the benefit of the doubt that he would honor his word. He did not and this has cost him dearly!

Firstly, the bounties
  • He has of now spent at least 10m on bounties against me
  • I have dropped 3m on bounties against him and his ACTIVE faction members
After the faction got early release...
  • I began hospitalizing the ACTIVE faction members myself to prevent hits and chains (leaving inactives alone)
  • The leader of the opposing faction has paid me 5m to cover my costs (earning a slight profit)
  • Hemorrhoids has been talking smack the entire time, instead of trying to deesclate
Let this be a lesson to all other faction leaders, take care of your members, and honor your word, the last thing you want is someone in your faction, spending effort to make you lose.

Mentions: HEMORRHOIDS [2605919]