Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Jail Timer Visable After Release

Started by Kiki_Sinfox [2865246] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Most-liked replies

Kiki_Sinfox [2865246]
It would appear there is a glitch happening with the Jail timer. Today I came back to Torn and choose to go steal some chocolate to reach 1000 thefts! Woo! Problem is I was released so quickly, that the jail timer is there, even though I can visit the city and my home page.

The bug happened as thus: I committed the crime and was jailed. I was busted pretty much instantly. Quicker than ever before. I had no time to even look to see the notification pop up that I had been jailed/busted.

I have disabled TornTools and the problem is persisting. I also checked mobile to see if it was just the browser, and it appeared on mobile too. Attached below are a few pictures.

EDIT: I just did another theft crime and was jailed before that timer was up. This time I a few seconds went by before the bust happened and it cleared the timer.

Jail Timer:
[image: media.discordapp.net]

Picture of the logs:
[image: media.discordapp.net]

And A screenshot of the app on my mobile:
[image: media.discordapp.net]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
If it happens again try refreshing the icons from the Settings panel. If the issue persists on every new jailing after that, please file a new report.

Thanks!