Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Tools

Started by Gilligan281 [2763804] on in Faction Discussion.

1 replies · 110 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Gilligan281 [2763804]
Hello people.
I am looking to get some information from some other faction leaders as to how you track your factions progress, in terms of RW as well as organized crimes and chains. I know some people have spreadsheets they use, so I am wondering if there is a resource I am able access so as to track my factions progress. Any and all help is welcome! Thanks for reading!

Gilligan281