Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Kipp [1970563] on in Properties.

2 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Kipp [1970563]
Hi. I own a PI. Not a maxed one tho but it has airstrip and vault. Feel free to use em. No need to pay for upkeep, I pay it myself.
Just need a long term (permanent) partner, noob or vet.
Preferably who log in daily, either just to do gym or crimes (since that's what I do anyways, who am I to judge)
Pm me if interested.




EDIT: Happily married
SweetFire2000 [2751273]
Hi. Seen your looking for a spouse. I try to get on every day. Sometimes I can't. But for the most part I just do crimes and gym. We don't even have to chat, I'm looking for someone that has a PI with air strip, while also gaining merits. If interested, let me know.