I’ve been trying to re do my Amazon subscription for the donor monthly pack however I get through the Amazon scene and then when I’m back into torn I just receive a small loading bar with the words “secure Amazon payment” however nothing happens I just sit there forever until I come out of it https://twitter.com/ibearhugz/status/1619086335138226177?s=46&t=EPQq_Gy95CK0Ugf-g4ykRA
Subscription bug
Started by GonFreecss [2069521] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Hello, is this still an issue for you? Apologies for the very delayed response here!
Were you able to complete payment for the subscription?
Some issues have been identified recently that have to do with Ad Blockers. Are you using one?
Were you able to complete payment for the subscription?
Some issues have been identified recently that have to do with Ad Blockers. Are you using one?