Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hello all!

Started by Scully [2684773] on in Graphics.

10 replies · 155 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

ThomasShelby [20255] ×2

Scully [2684773]
I am looking for someone to make me a new profile pic! I have an idea in mind and like the style of (https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=20255)

If someone could make me something similar with ya boy, SUGA SHOW! THAT would be amazing! Msg me with a price!

cheers y'all <3

Mentions: ThomasShelby [20255]

Scully [2684773]
"broke bitch budget"

lol, the cheaper the better... I have learned quick that art is expensive! I was hoping to spend about 5 mill or 7 xan!