Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NK GraphicO

Started by Nilesh2K0 [2875079] on in Graphics.

6 replies · 428 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Nilesh2K0 [2875079]

NK GraphicO



Hello everyone, I am new in Torn. But I am a novice graphic designer. So, I will be happy if I can help you in a creative space. Since, I don't know about this "Torn" world. I can still deliver you the product according to your information and requirements.


Here are some of the samples:


[image: profileimages.torn.com]


[image: profileimages.torn.com]


[image: profileimages.torn.com]


[image: profileimages.torn.com]


[image: profileimages.torn.com]


[image: profileimages.torn.com]
_Ciel [2700728]
Highly Recomended. Great quality. Just as I ordered. Definitely will order again


****************************************************************************************