I have recently (last 3-4 days) noticed Torn having issues loading on my PC.
My PC and internet connection have no issues with anything else, and never have for the past 2 years playing.
Opening City (both map and quick links) shows the 10 little dots cycling as if the page is "loading" or "thinking". This never resolves and provides the 503 issue after ~5 minutes of waiting.
Committing crimes does not resolve and once again cycles the dots.
This issue happens on multiple browsers (Chrome and Edge).
Works fine on the iPhone App.
I have cleared cookies. I've removed any sort of extensions which would interfere.
Are there any plugins which I may have disabled to have caused this?
My PC and internet connection have no issues with anything else, and never have for the past 2 years playing.
Opening City (both map and quick links) shows the 10 little dots cycling as if the page is "loading" or "thinking". This never resolves and provides the 503 issue after ~5 minutes of waiting.
Committing crimes does not resolve and once again cycles the dots.
This issue happens on multiple browsers (Chrome and Edge).
Works fine on the iPhone App.
I have cleared cookies. I've removed any sort of extensions which would interfere.
Are there any plugins which I may have disabled to have caused this?