Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission Issue

Started by Zephyroth [1188973] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Vandman [1337459] ×2 fazzy [425175] ×1

Zephyroth [1188973]
I was given the mission below. I believe Vandman [1337459] was replaced with fazzy for the first attack since Vandman is in federal jail, with no way of being attack. Basically, I can't accomplish the remaining 2 attacks to complete the mission.
  • Attack fazzy without a mask
  • Put on the Scarred Man Mask and attack Vandman
  • Put on the Young Lady Mask and attack Vandman

Mentions: fazzy [425175] · Vandman [1337459]