Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ryan's War Services

Started by Ryan-Kelly [2649333] on in Trading Post.

2 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Ryan-Kelly [2649333]

Ryan's War Services


Hello People of Torn , Welcome to my Services these services are specifically for factions wanting to Hire a War Hitter Or Merc


Conditions of my services. Please allow me 7 days before you plan to War / Chain , This will allow me to end my 3 Day Recruit Status & begin to Stack.

I will use my own personal Xanax to stack to 1000E after this I would like to use Faction Drugs / Refills for the remainder of the War



Need A Merc? I'd also love to help Same Price , Just send me a message to hire me and I'll get down to business.

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Pricing are as follows : [/background]




[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]War Hits : 2m Per Attack This can be negotiable ( I usually make 50 to 70 hits per war)


Ideally I would Like Payments made 2/3 Days after war (I Understand sometimes this can take longer I am happy to wait)

Merc Hits : I'd like to have these paid when all my energy has depleted , I'd advise Hiring me 48 Hours before planned War (Gives me time to stack etc)

Please send me a message for any questions or a possible hiring , I will reply back to you as soon as I am available.


[/background]