Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gym Trains

Started by SwiftTitan [1032989] on in Questions & Answers.

15 replies · 538 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
SwiftTitan [1032989]
So I came back after like a 3-year break..... I have over 700 energy refills and I'm curious if anybody has any advice on what the best way to use them for gym gains would be. Like timing wise, happiness management, booster items, etc?

Also, if possible I would like to avoid using too many drugs so I don't adversely affect the company I'm employed with.

I'm very rusty at this and don't want to squander the chance to try and catch up a little. Thank you in advance for any advice.
Chuck_Norris [2544593]
Step 1: join a faction with decent perks. I'd recommend one that balances RW and training.

Step 2: make a plan to balance training on 99k hjs and using them for warring to earn cash
Goodbye [2849013]
Do the math, and maximize those gains. Or wait for eliminations and have a lot of people cry.

PS. They are maxed at 50 refills now because it was deemed to powerful. Whatever you do with it, use them wisely.
SwiftTitan [1032989]
Yeah I think TC just gave them to me randomly for being gone so long, I didn't buy them or anything.

Well, some good advice. I think I will definitely look for a new faction and work on the rest. Thank you very much!
FoolsRushIn [2011867]
Welcome to Arcadia faction mate! On day 1 I created an account and didn't log on again for about 2 years. I too had a lot of energy refills saved up. I used them sparingly over the course of a year or so on chains and wall jumping. The biggest single regret I have playing torn is not using up those refills as fast as possible because until you use up all your free refills, you don't get a 25 point daily energy refill.

That 25 point daily energy refill is by far the cheapest (a little over $1M worth of points) way to max e. Assuming 150 point donator status, it would take 5 30e energy drink cans to get to 150 points, and that would cost $16M give or take.

So whatever way you end up using those free refills, use them up as soon as possible so you can start spending a measly 25 points every day on free energy refills!
Emerix [2187675]
Looks like you're out of happy jump range so I wouldn't advise using the refills on 99k HJs. Maybe 1 99k HJ if you still lack the merit for that.

You can also use the refills for attacking events. Halloween is a real money-maker and comes with its own merits but 10 months may be a bit too long to hold on to the said refills since you can't use normal refills while your inactive refills remain.

The closest event is Dog Tags in May, with another up to 5 merits up for grabs.

Also, don't be afraid of taking xanax, just rehab regularly and you'll be fine.
Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer
If you'd rejoined before oct you could've done a couple massive 99k jumps with 350 refills each. 100 refill jumps weekly are good too. Could get a MCs stock block and join a good company to increase gains further. Company depends on a lot of things.. which gym you're in, your stats, if you want to use cans etc. You can ask here or pm me for clarification.

You could also guest in factions for chains.. maybe they'll pay you for the hits on chains. Many factions doing 100ks in valentine's. You would be able to do 1000 hits by yourself at the beginning of the chain, another 600 if the chain lasts longer than a week (along with all the hits in between).