Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing energy after stacking

Started by Phil013 [2601918] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Phil013 [2601918]
Hi,
I just experienced a weird hiccup / bug:
  • stacked to 900e
  • used (according to the logs) 705 energy on ranked war
  • went to bed and this morning I had exactly 150 energy
  • I tried to analyse it by hand and by my calculation, some energy went "missing" - I believe it's only 20e so it's not that bad but I wanted to make sure that there's no bigger issue behind it, impacting others as well
Not sure why the energy went missing, If I made a mistake or there's actually a bug.
[image: snipboard.io]
[image: snipboard.io]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You were stacked to 900 energy, used 705 energy and had 195 energy left at this point:

[image: i.imgur.com]

After which you did 2 attacks (3h ago in the screenshot), got to 145 energy. Regeneration took you back to 150 energy, out of which you used 25e to attack and trained 100 energy, took a xanax and trained 250 energy. So everything worked out correctly, there's no missing energy.
User ID Time Created Type Value before Value after Value Script
2601918 03.02.23 08:28:21 Energy 275 25 -250 /gym.php?steptrainrfcv63ce4866cec15
2601918 03.02.23 08:28:14 Energy 25 275 250 /item.php?rfcv63ce4866cec15
2601918 03.02.23 08:26:55 Energy 125 25 -100 /gym.php?steptrainrfcv63ce4866cec15
2601918 03.02.23 08:23:27 Energy 150 125 -25 /loader.php?sidattackDatamodejsonrfcv63d61bfbd02e5
2601918 03.02.23 05:20:00 Energy 145 150 5 /loader.php?sidattackDatamodejsonrfcv63d61bfbd02e5
2601918 03.02.23 05:20:00 Energy 170 145 -25 /loader.php?sidattackDatamodejsonrfcv63d61bfbd02e5
2601918 03.02.23 05:19:05 Energy 195 170 -25 /loader.php?sidattackDatamodejsonrfcv63d61bfbd02e5
2601918 03.02.23 00:45:58 Energy 220 195 -25 /loader.php?sidattackDatamodejsonrfcv63d61bfbd02e5
2601918 03.02.23 00:43:48 Energy 245 220 -25 /loader.php?sidattackDatamodejsonrfcv63d61bfbd02e5
2601918 03.02.23 00:41:54 Energy 270 245 -25 /loader.php?sidattackDatamodejsonrfcv63d61bfbd02e5
Thanks!