Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Insurance plan

Started by alpha_overlord [2611047] on in Fun & Games.

2 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Plutonem [2659536]
Depends completely on what your products are. If you insure 4 xanax 5 edvds and 1 ecstasy for one od, I would say you generally would need at least 5x worth.

So 20x xanax, 25x edvds 5 ecstasy.
Though ask yourself why you want it and if you really want/need it. I am not here to discourage you, but to give you some info to not go head on into something you may not really want.
I would not want to do it, but it does not mean you cant.