Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RS Gains

Started by Jenga187 [2202490] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Jenga187 [2202490]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled. I had created a Suggestion thread for this but someone mention that this should be a B&I.


Currently when a race finishes you don't get a report showing how much RS was gained from that race event. This is both for the events log and the activity log clip board. The only place I see where you get informed of how much RS was gained is if you have Torn Tool enabled and I get a notification on my phone.


I have no idea if this shows on a computer or anything. It would be nice to be able to pull a report so see RS gains per time period especially during the bonus weekend we had just completed.
Lugburz [2386297]
The notification isn't from Torn Tools, it's from my Racing UI/UX Enhancements script :)
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
As mentioned above, Racing Skill gains are not provided by Torn, but by external scripts/extensions. If you want any changes made, you will have to come through the Suggestions forum.

Thanks!