I'd like to recomend a hide armor button. I spend so much on clothing cosmetics and it is messed up with the armor. If I could just hide the armor so my clothes are what I see I would be so happy. My skirt looks dumb over my camo pants. Maybe this doesnt bother boys as much as it does girls. Maybe this is why girls dont play this game. Please add a hide armor function.
Hide armor function
Started by Sissyray [2868667] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
The only problem with this is the fact that armor won’t show up then which is a strategic advantage. For example, one of my faction’s RW was against IBB Aquarius and I believe it was Thor who had a sand worm cosmetic head piece (could be wrong but I’m pretty sure he was the one) which was sneakily covering up a Delta mask! We found out you could mouse over the body part to see what the armor is anyway, but only on PC.
This is by design. Your Armor isnt meant to be hidden as that gives you an advantage. Some clothing can hide it, which is a benefit. Being able to hide your armor would make things like Moto Helmets, Welding Mask, and others much more Powerful.
Gotta look at the big picture, not just yours.
And to add, plenty of females play this game, most just don't go advertising they are female as it doesn't matter.
-R for the comment.
Gotta look at the big picture, not just yours.
And to add, plenty of females play this game, most just don't go advertising they are female as it doesn't matter.
-R for the comment.