Since the addition of RWs that have special bonus abilities, the attack setting options have become outdated. We need a way to more accurately automate how our defending style would be portrayed as if we were actually attacking. Many RWs have bonuses that proc more advantageously in the beginning or the end of a fight. Because the slider system is only based on ratios, a defending player cannot enable a way for their character to properly utilize their weaponry.
For example I would like to see an option, like a check box, where I can have my character use a pistol with the execute bonus when my opponent is below 15%-20% health. Or, have a check box that always opens up my attack sequence with a temp weapon and do away with the slider for that type completely.
There are many ways this can be implemented, however I think it is time we have an update to this system. Feel free to add ideas to this as it is something that we all would benefit from.
For example I would like to see an option, like a check box, where I can have my character use a pistol with the execute bonus when my opponent is below 15%-20% health. Or, have a check box that always opens up my attack sequence with a temp weapon and do away with the slider for that type completely.
There are many ways this can be implemented, however I think it is time we have an update to this system. Feel free to add ideas to this as it is something that we all would benefit from.