Hi all,
I'm hoping to pull some data from Torn's API and put it in a Google Sheet, and I just can't get the script to run. I've deployed the test version to a Google Sheet, and created a drawing and assigned the function to it. However, whenever I click on it, it says "Script function could not be found". I truly have no idea how to resolve this -- I just want to get it to be run-able so that I can start seeing what pulling in the data looks like.
I am NOT a coder, but I've done very simple scripting and lots of Excel. Any guidance would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
I'm hoping to pull some data from Torn's API and put it in a Google Sheet, and I just can't get the script to run. I've deployed the test version to a Google Sheet, and created a drawing and assigned the function to it. However, whenever I click on it, it says "Script function could not be found". I truly have no idea how to resolve this -- I just want to get it to be run-able so that I can start seeing what pulling in the data looks like.
I am NOT a coder, but I've done very simple scripting and lots of Excel. Any guidance would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!