Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

dont get scammed!!!

Started by IM-DONE [2878207] on in Tutorials & Guides.

47 replies · 1.24k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
48
Discussion span
→
Authority score
69 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

IM-DONE [2878207]
this is for everyone from lvl 1 - lvl 100

once you are set in torn properly there are many ways for you to be relieved of your hard-earned cash.

never trust anyone in regard to your cash.

the top scams within Torn itself

1, I can upgrade your property for free
2, we can invest your money in our stock benefit block
3, I'll sell you 10 Xanax (you will get 10 Vicodin or nothing at all)
4, now we are married allow me access to your property vault
5, I'll upgrade your company/faction for free
6, i am your faction/company boss and I set up this new account so send me your email and password to torn so I can give you millions of dollars


never trust anyone with your cash.

there are a few ways to protect your hard-earned cash like the following

invest in the bank
invest in points
save your cash in the Cayman islands bank
if you have access save it in the property vault
or buy shares in the stock market


so be careful and watch your back when it comes to your cash and items

thanks guys and be safe
Nobody [237547]
If it's a mentionable amount, report it to staff. I could easily see someone trying to have their enemy banned via proxy RMT. Honestly surprised I haven't read about any such cases.
gat [2600663]
You're right, don't trust anyone. By the way, I'm selling $10,000,000 for only $4,000,000 $2,000,000 super discount.