Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Source Code issue when editing pre-existing posts

Started by 24kGoldn [1614113] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Most-liked replies

24kGoldn [1614113]
A while ago I realized that whenever I edited a pre-existing post (aka a post I made and edit again). There are two things that can happen. One is imaginary line breaks, I’m not sure what the cause is but I believe it has to do with alignment as I deleted my whole post and checked source. Saw the remaining code was Left alignment. So this issue is that alignment causes extra line breaks and the only way to fix it is check source or remake.

The second issue is that color text randomly turn black after edits at times. I haven’t figured this one out but it only happens to color coded words and not links. Feel free to msg me for more info
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The new line characters are being entered due to your keyboard's 'Suggest text corrections' option, which you can disable. The issue is a known one and will be addressed in the editor re-build. Same with the text color being kept as black, this happens with copy pasted text and will not be an issue in the new editor.

Thanks!

Mentions: App v1.8.5 issue - Isues typing in text boxes