Today, I have reached 1000 days of playing Torn... I am doing this post to list my goals that I would like to achieve before 2000 days...
Current Battle Stats
Strength: 104,504,111 (25%)
Defense: 104,369,546 (25%)
Speed: 104,310,903 (25%)
Dexterity: 104,373,712 (25%)
Total: 417,558,272
Goal Battle Stats
Strength: 500,000,000 (25%)
Defense: 500,000,000 (25%)
Speed: 500,000,000 (25%)
Dexterity: 500,000,000 (25%)
Total: 2,000,000,000
Current Work Stats
Manual labor: 33,777
Intelligence: 45,959
Endurance: 59,997
Goal Work Stats
Manual labor: 100,000
Intelligence: 100,000
Endurance: 100,000
Currently my networth is just under 4 billion. My portfolio includes 2 billion invested in the bank, a fully upgraded private island and 100 million in stocks.
My goal is to have a networth of 12.5 billion, with over 8 billion in stocks.
Currently Criminal Record
Illegal products 1,000
Theft 2,765
Auto theft 1,000
Drug deals 579
Computer crimes 1,000
Murder 557
Fraud crimes 784
Other 1,000
Total 8,685
Goal Criminal Record
Illegal products 20,000
Theft 7,500
Auto theft 2,500
Drug deals 2,500
Computer crimes 2,500
Murder 2,500
Fraud crimes 2,500
Other 10,000
Total 50,000
Merits/Awards I would like to achieve:
• Second Chance
• You've Got Some Nerve
• Task Master
• Driving Elite
• Checkered Past
• Mercenary
• On Track
• Miracle Worker
• Ecstatic
• Web of Perks
• Dividend
• Baron
• Jackpot
• Lucky Break
• Jacked
• Nice
• Law Bachelor
• Whiz Kid
• Tireless
• Talented
• Tough
• Overtime
• The Affronted
• Globetrotter
• Anaemic
• Bibliophile
• Radaway
• Worth It
• Couch Potato
• Stairway To Heaven
• The Beautiful City
• Genocide
• Chainer 5
• Chain Saver
• Friendly Fire
• Deadlock
• Dead Or Alive
• Pink Camo
• Invictus
• Gone Fishing
• Boom!
• War Machine
• The Fields Of Opium
• I Think I See Dead People
• Painkiller
• Crank It Up
• Angel Dust
• Acid Dream
I currently have 18/109 crimes merits/awards. My goal is to have 50/109 by the time I reach 2000 days...
Currently I have traveled 2000 times. My goal is to travel atleast 5000 times by the time I reach 2000 days...
I have been active every day on Torn since I started 1000 days ago with a active streak of 900 days so far and my biggest goal is to maintain this active streak.
I have also been apart of 5 Rank War wins and would like to be apart of atleast another 20 wins before I reach 2000 days. I am also setting a goal for 1 billion earnings from ranked warring.
That's my goal list that I have compiled over the past few days... Wish me luck or donate for the great cause...
Current Battle Stats
Strength: 104,504,111 (25%)
Defense: 104,369,546 (25%)
Speed: 104,310,903 (25%)
Dexterity: 104,373,712 (25%)
Total: 417,558,272
Goal Battle Stats
Strength: 500,000,000 (25%)
Defense: 500,000,000 (25%)
Speed: 500,000,000 (25%)
Dexterity: 500,000,000 (25%)
Total: 2,000,000,000
Current Work Stats
Manual labor: 33,777
Intelligence: 45,959
Endurance: 59,997
Goal Work Stats
Manual labor: 100,000
Intelligence: 100,000
Endurance: 100,000
Currently my networth is just under 4 billion. My portfolio includes 2 billion invested in the bank, a fully upgraded private island and 100 million in stocks.
My goal is to have a networth of 12.5 billion, with over 8 billion in stocks.
Currently Criminal Record
Illegal products 1,000
Theft 2,765
Auto theft 1,000
Drug deals 579
Computer crimes 1,000
Murder 557
Fraud crimes 784
Other 1,000
Total 8,685
Goal Criminal Record
Illegal products 20,000
Theft 7,500
Auto theft 2,500
Drug deals 2,500
Computer crimes 2,500
Murder 2,500
Fraud crimes 2,500
Other 10,000
Total 50,000
Merits/Awards I would like to achieve:
• Second Chance
• You've Got Some Nerve
• Task Master
• Driving Elite
• Checkered Past
• Mercenary
• On Track
• Miracle Worker
• Ecstatic
• Web of Perks
• Dividend
• Baron
• Jackpot
• Lucky Break
• Jacked
• Nice
• Law Bachelor
• Whiz Kid
• Tireless
• Talented
• Tough
• Overtime
• The Affronted
• Globetrotter
• Anaemic
• Bibliophile
• Radaway
• Worth It
• Couch Potato
• Stairway To Heaven
• The Beautiful City
• Genocide
• Chainer 5
• Chain Saver
• Friendly Fire
• Deadlock
• Dead Or Alive
• Pink Camo
• Invictus
• Gone Fishing
• Boom!
• War Machine
• The Fields Of Opium
• I Think I See Dead People
• Painkiller
• Crank It Up
• Angel Dust
• Acid Dream
I currently have 18/109 crimes merits/awards. My goal is to have 50/109 by the time I reach 2000 days...
Currently I have traveled 2000 times. My goal is to travel atleast 5000 times by the time I reach 2000 days...
I have been active every day on Torn since I started 1000 days ago with a active streak of 900 days so far and my biggest goal is to maintain this active streak.
I have also been apart of 5 Rank War wins and would like to be apart of atleast another 20 wins before I reach 2000 days. I am also setting a goal for 1 billion earnings from ranked warring.
That's my goal list that I have compiled over the past few days... Wish me luck or donate for the great cause...