Whats the most you could lose in a row?
russian roulette
Started by LutherKing [886124] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
In theory you could never win.
That’s very unlikely but at the end of the day it’s a random chance of winning.
That’s very unlikely but at the end of the day it’s a random chance of winning.
∞
only RNGesus knows.
Please rephrase the question with more length and clarity.
You mean how many games you could lose in a row? The same as you can win...Someone wrote about 17 games, I have few 12 streaks. But the correct answer is indefinite.
Avoid Martingale, it doesn´t make sense to play for billions when your first game was for 5mil. At the end you win your first stake and if you are lucky you will not be mugged...
After 8k games I still don´t know the secret formula :D At least I´ve learned how to not be mugged for too much :p
Avoid Martingale, it doesn´t make sense to play for billions when your first game was for 5mil. At the end you win your first stake and if you are lucky you will not be mugged...
After 8k games I still don´t know the secret formula :D At least I´ve learned how to not be mugged for too much :p
All about chance i believe. So if your luck is poor like mine (failed on 99.9% chance 3 times in a row) I wouldn't recommend it..