Most of you probably won't believe, that a human being made such an amazing painting. But it's true.
First to guess all the items, will get the parcel. I'll give you 1 hint. It's not a handbag or shabti sculpture. Value is about 8m.
Edit: One guess each!
[image: i.imgur.com]
1. Casino Pass
2. Lawyer Business Card
3. Volkswagen Beetle
4. LSD
5. Can of X-MASS
6. Ceibo Flower
7. Coat Hanger
8. Polymorphic Virus
9. Blindfold
10. Gift Card
1. New Hampshire.
2. My failed origami attempts.
3. Yellow guy from Among Us.
4. Something I found in my mom's purse. I'm too embarrassed to name it.
5. My phone, complete with shitty signal strength.
6. Don't you stick your tongue out at me.
7. Contraception.
8. Backup copy of my 'Homework' folder.
9. Padlock that I lost the key for. (Why do I still have this?)
10. Circuit City gift card (redeemable absolutely nowhere).
Deez nuts
Close - although I believe a casino pass is worth a bit more?
1. Bottle of Moonshine
2. Lawyer Business Card
3. Volkswagen Beetle
4. LSD
5. Can of X-MASS
6. Ceibo Flower
7. Coat Hanger
8. Polymorphic Virus
9. Blindfold
10. Gift Card
1. Bottle of Christmas Spirit
2. Lawyer Business Card
3. Honda Integra R
4. LSD
5. Can of X-MASS
6. Ceibo Flower
7. Coat Hanger
8. Polymorphic Virus
9. Heavy Duty Padlock
10. Gift Card
1. Bottle of Christmas Spirit
2. Lawyer Business Card
3. Volkswagen Beetle
4. LSD
5. Can of X-MASS
6. Ceibo Flower
7. Coat Hanger
8. Polymorphic Virus
9. Blindfold
10. Gift Card
This Human has mad drawing skills. All I can say is "WOW!"
1. A hand showing middle finger
2. Piece of coal
3. A yellow bus facing backwards
4. Pink and Purple sock
5. Crumpled paper with X on it
6. Heart sweet oozing strawberry cream YUMMY
7. Coat Hanger
8. Computer chip
9. Handbag....no wait a Gag
10. Gift...it's clearly marked
So what's my prize? Did I win
I think you got no.2 wrong....otherwise you might be a clear winner!
We are getting close!
I'll give another hint. Second item is not a lawyer business card
1. Bottle of Minty Mayhem
2. Lump of Coal
3. Volkswagen Beetle
4. LSD
5. Can of X-MASS
6. Ceibo Flower
7. Coat Hanger
8. Polymorphic Virus
9. Blindfold
10. Gift Card
1. Bottle of moonshine
2. Opium
3. Volkswagen Beetle
4. LSD
5. Can of X-MASS
6. Ceibo Flower
7. Coat Hanger
8. Polymorphic Virus
9. Blindfold
10. Gift Card
We're getting close!
9th item is not a blindfold
1. Minty mayhem
2.opium
3. Honda Integra R
4.LSD
5. Can of X-mass
6. Ceibo flower
7. Coat hanger
8. Polymorphic virus
9. Balaclava
10. Gift card
1. Bottle of moonshine
2. Opium
3. Volkswagen Beetle
4. LSD
5. Can of X-MASS
6. Ceibo Flower
7. Coat Hanger
8. Polymorphic Virus
9. Heavy Duty Padlock
10. Gift Card
Moonshine
Opium
Corvette
Lsd
X-Mass
Ceibo flower
Coat hanger
Poly virus
Padlock
Gift card
I believe in you guys!
2nd item is not opium either
1. Bottle of Christmas spirit
2. lump of coal
3. Volkswagen Beetle
4. LSD
5. Can of X-MASS
6. Ceibo Flower
7. Coat Hanger
8. Polymorphic Virus
9. Heavy Duty Padlock
10. Gift Card