Hello
As the thread title states I have been having severe problems with torns bot hunting flagging me as a bot.
This all started just about a day ago where it wasn't a problem, I was told it would most likely subside by friends, but infact it has gotten so much worse, in this past day I have been flagged for unusual behavior 45 times in a 24 hour period. it has gotten so detrimental to the point I have gotten mugged with any attempts to put my money away being hindered severely due to captchas slowing me down on an already slow tablet.
I have lost a decent amount of money due to this bug.
This all started on my main mobile device, an LG K51, and has persisted through to my tablet which I am currently writing this report, which is an Android CP10, I have been able to semi regularly repeat this bug by swiping out to go to discord or YouTube for a few minutes then tab back into my torn game.
Below I will put images to demonstrate the issue
This is what I am faced with for the past day, this was taken by the 23rd captcha
[image: snipboard.io]
Next is some screenshots showing the insane amount of times this has been happening
[image: snipboard.io][image: snipboard.io]
Finally for my final set of screenshots this is where I finally got fed up enough to finally report this bug, after a captcha, an error and a 300k mug in Switzerland
[image: snipboard.io][image: snipboard.io]
I genuinely apologize for the long and drawn out read to whomever reads this, but I needed to report this.
Edit one, adding to more information, I have noticed I can also replicate the bug by idling on one page too long.
As the thread title states I have been having severe problems with torns bot hunting flagging me as a bot.
This all started just about a day ago where it wasn't a problem, I was told it would most likely subside by friends, but infact it has gotten so much worse, in this past day I have been flagged for unusual behavior 45 times in a 24 hour period. it has gotten so detrimental to the point I have gotten mugged with any attempts to put my money away being hindered severely due to captchas slowing me down on an already slow tablet.
I have lost a decent amount of money due to this bug.
This all started on my main mobile device, an LG K51, and has persisted through to my tablet which I am currently writing this report, which is an Android CP10, I have been able to semi regularly repeat this bug by swiping out to go to discord or YouTube for a few minutes then tab back into my torn game.
Below I will put images to demonstrate the issue
This is what I am faced with for the past day, this was taken by the 23rd captcha
[image: snipboard.io]
Next is some screenshots showing the insane amount of times this has been happening
[image: snipboard.io][image: snipboard.io]
Finally for my final set of screenshots this is where I finally got fed up enough to finally report this bug, after a captcha, an error and a 300k mug in Switzerland
[image: snipboard.io][image: snipboard.io]
I genuinely apologize for the long and drawn out read to whomever reads this, but I needed to report this.
Edit one, adding to more information, I have noticed I can also replicate the bug by idling on one page too long.