[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Message me after you are done attacking and I'll pay you. TY
(50/50) Defends done[/background]
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
A man of his word. Even took time out to text me for clarification. Will be back to sell my services whenever he needs.
Honest person, Also texted me for clarification. I will probably be back to sell my services
I just attacked hopefully he will pay me soon I will keep you guys updated