Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ammo switching

Started by coverton [2051990] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Most-liked replies

coverton [2051990]
15:09:24 - 08/03/23 You set 5.56mm Rifle Round usage priority to Hollow Point

I have this log which happened in the middle of a wall push defend. I have had similar issues in the past few days during heavy attacks during wall pushes.

I was thinking that it happened because I ran out of regular ammo so I bought over 100k reg 5.56 ammo yesterday to keep it from switching to HP randomly but it did it again as the copied log indicates.

At this point I'm not sure what is causing the switch over. I am not manually switching over is the only thing I know for certain.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
All the ammo changes are being correctly logged and seem to be originating from your end. System does not auto-set ammo, unless you do it yourself. There are a few ways in which people can accidentally switch ammo priority without knowing what they did.

You can switch the ammo priority by clicking on the ammo section on the Items page and on the Attack Loader page (before starting the attack):

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

So if you misclicked on the area which shows ammo before starting an attack, the ammo priority would change.

Thanks!