Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

sold

Started by Vivien_Yap [2433359] on in Trading Post.

41 replies · 547 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
42
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Elemak [2255978]
If I can scrounge up money I'll buy it lol didn't have enough to bid the other day. I'm somehow always broke as soon as it comes in.

106 base dmg rifle no reload isn't really an issue. Good use of inc ammo there.