This morning I logged in just to see my chat bar is gone.
[image: i.ibb.co]
Went on forums and found this good mans answer on one of random posts.
[image: i.ibb.co]
What you wanna do is you go your settings and click on your Security Settings proceed to enter your password.
[image: i.ibb.co]
There you will be prompted with screen with options, you should click on first one "Two Factor Authetification".
[image: i.ibb.co]
On the image above you can see two options I highlighted. As LordMenace kindly suggested (and I passed it on to you in this neatly made post) you should switch between any option that is currently your account set up with. When you click on new option refresh the page and switch back on option you actually want to setup with.
Hope this post helps someone meanwhile. I've heard its been reported to Bug Section. Before CHET fix it this might be useful to you. When this quick fix doesn't work anymore I'll update. Much love!
-prompt
[image: i.ibb.co]
Went on forums and found this good mans answer on one of random posts.
[image: i.ibb.co]
What you wanna do is you go your settings and click on your Security Settings proceed to enter your password.
[image: i.ibb.co]
There you will be prompted with screen with options, you should click on first one "Two Factor Authetification".
[image: i.ibb.co]
On the image above you can see two options I highlighted. As LordMenace kindly suggested (and I passed it on to you in this neatly made post) you should switch between any option that is currently your account set up with. When you click on new option refresh the page and switch back on option you actually want to setup with.
Hope this post helps someone meanwhile. I've heard its been reported to Bug Section. Before CHET fix it this might be useful to you. When this quick fix doesn't work anymore I'll update. Much love!
-prompt
Mentions: Chedburn [1] · LordMenace [2435002]