Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Omnia Store

Started by The-Game [2151865] on in Trading Post.

6 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
The-Game [2151865]
Hey, I'm Iski9 and I want your stuff, I'm online most of the time. If I'm offline or flying I will complete the trade as soon as I can. If I'm flying I would prefer that you send a quick chat first but if I'm in torn you can just send one without a message since I'm always looking to trade. If you want to sell stuff that is not on the Price List you can message a chat about it and we can negotiate a price.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm mostly active around 09:00-15:00 TCT, I usually travel myself but mostly to close-by places like Mexico and Cayman Island.

- Price List -> http://tiny.cc/iski9
- Mug Free
- Safe
- Receipt Provided If Request
Olvido [2885750]
[GDR ON]
As a smuggler, I only can appreciate Mr Iski. He orders what he need and pays well and soon. You also can send him tons of items and you can be sure you will be payed as soon as he's back in Torn. His customers are happy and can trust him.
Mr Iski only has a problem. He doesn't care about chocolate and alcool.
Well, you have to trade with him, and you can do it seriously. Fortunately you don't have to marry him
[GDR OFF]

trust him as a trader, bro.