Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave

Started by Gad [2801972] on in Stock Market.

78 replies · 727 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 79 / 79 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
79
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Oakmont [2328419]
"if only I could afford it.. :( " well, now you can!.

No, you still can't lmao

Nice idea but you aren't adding any value, you could just as easily send money to whoever your 'client' is and they hold the stock block

Plus with your 400m net worth I am not sure how you intend to do this with more than one player/block, you don't have enough capital to actually help anyone (unless you have a shit tonne of cash in your faction or something)
Gad [2801972]
the money is sent to me, you can choose to sell your portion of the stock at any time, and everyone will get their money back unless I find a replacement (to buy up your portion) so that everyone else can still enjoy the rewards.
Gad [2801972]
It needs to be centralized around 1 person that keeps things organized. one block is split according to the amount the players are willing to invest. so 9 players would invest 10% each and I would cover the last 10%. the stock payout is then is split 10 ways.
Oakmont [2328419]
So I get to risk giving my money to someone with no track record for (in the case of PTS lets say 100 points at 46k/10 people) a measly 460k a week? I could get that buying beer at bits and bobs

Not to mention the stock could tank in price - how would you afford to pay everyone back?

If you get mugged while liquidating the stock pay-outs will the money lost be coming out of your end?

Anyone seriously considering this (including OP) should simply fill their bank first and then use that to invest. The returns are higher and the risk is practically 0 compared to this.

[image: i.makeagif.com]
Gad [2801972]
To get a track record I gotta start somewhere. If you want to purchase the entire stock BB it's up to you (however I get 10%).

My position is just to be another account to buy another increment of a stock, but for the value of the first increment.

If I get mugged I'll cover all the losses (I have the cash for it).
dark95 [2321537]
So basically there is no point at all to send you a whole bb when i can buy it and take all profit to myself.

thanks for clarifying xD
Gad [2801972]
ideally you'd use this service if you already have the first increment and want to buy another increment (without paying the increased price for the second increment)
Oakmont [2328419]
Problem is he wasn't advertising this ('I'll hold a whole BB for you') originally, he only added it to the post after Dark mentioned it (see edit)

clearly ready to say whatever he can to get someone to send him cash
Catarchy [2632824]
everyone has, OP included. although you usually should avoid doing that with a random sub 1 year old player. unless you are also ok with losing everything potentially.
Gad [2801972]
I make edits to make the post more clear and include any details that will help answer common questions.