Looks like i haven`t got chance to get into recent guild chains. i suppose has been due to diferent loggin times, and it provides a false feeling of inactivity. However i understand ur true whish to keep growing and the needle to make changes.
Is not easy for me regreat from so many people whom aid me so much in severals steps of this game. I apologyze if i made any trouble for u.
Its certeanty that any war time my contributions were less and worse. War and me dont work. I hope u, Diamonod, be able to command your guild members for maximum potential.
with some pain about some recent events, i thins is better for u i disband from guild.
thanks you a lot
Is not easy for me regreat from so many people whom aid me so much in severals steps of this game. I apologyze if i made any trouble for u.
Its certeanty that any war time my contributions were less and worse. War and me dont work. I hope u, Diamonod, be able to command your guild members for maximum potential.
with some pain about some recent events, i thins is better for u i disband from guild.
thanks you a lot