So when I went for the grocer interview, and they gave me a question, I accidentally clicked on the "go backward" button on my chrome, and then they showed me choosing the right response - even when I did nothing in the options - and the grocer's response, and that happened another two times so I am sure it is a bug and not a coincidence.
Grocer Problem
Started by mrfriend123 [2893793] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Pressing back button currently selects the first option. Alexander is already aware of the issue and there is already a ticket assigned to him.
I will pass the report along to him.
Thanks!
I will pass the report along to him.
Thanks!