Ended
Ended
Started by Fish_1 [2690338] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Well, there is others that only ask the last post to stay for 3 hours, and there is no conclusion for many weeks, even months.
and you ask 5 days? Hmmm :)
and you ask 5 days? Hmmm :)
If theirs no win after 1 month then I’ll do 1 day and continue to lower until someone wins
hello
You can’t make it so that you farm karma but I’ll join
Everyone here, don’t post and we split the prize
Just pm me
lol
I strongly believe the reward will jackpot eventually.
I will stick with this.
I will stick with this.
hello id apprecite the prize for sure
true
Wew
Ok
.