Let's revive the greatest game - chess! Who wants to play by correspondence - write. Let's discuss time control and possible bets.
Chess here!
Started by Liliana_Vess [2399025] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
bump
any chess player here?
let's play!
I just started I'm mid at the game, just got to crystal league tho :D
chess.com
with bets here
i like that idea
bump
bump
I will play but not correspondence, I will do Bullet, Blitz and Rapid. Also I only play on Lichess. Pity.
Moved to Gaming
I’ll play
Same here, chess tournaments being an option in the bookie sounds like fun lol.
hi, i love play chess too :)
Are you guys still doing it? I'll play.