Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

API Logs

Started by Brizo [2715469] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 78 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Brizo [2715469]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

Initially posted here;
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=63&t=16323224&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=23319619

I have found that when querying an API that not all logs appear to be hitting the 'history' of your API Key.
I'm storing these logs locally so I can see what's being hit.

I am more than happy to discuss further and show the issue as it may be easier to demonstrate it.

I have tried adding delays to my calls and I've tested and made sure my calls were also going through.
[image: i.imgur.com]

Far left on the top list is the API Timestamp, Far right on top list is the date I made the call, and below it is my API Key logs.
There is clear discrepancies here. I know that none of my API calls failed
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
Log is set on the php side, so most likely it is. If we want to change this, we will need to move the logging to the service.