I didn't get a screenshot of this and I don't think there's any way for me to go back...
When I first made my account, the very VERY first thing the game does is walk you through the side bar... This is your name, this is your energy, this is your nerve, etc, and it kind of highlighted/outlined the things.
Well, my name is long enough that it word-wrapped my name so my name appeared under where it says "Name:" - not next to it. As a result, all those highlight boxes pointing out the items in the sidebar were not lined up with the line it was meant to highlight.
When I first made my account, the very VERY first thing the game does is walk you through the side bar... This is your name, this is your energy, this is your nerve, etc, and it kind of highlighted/outlined the things.
Well, my name is long enough that it word-wrapped my name so my name appeared under where it says "Name:" - not next to it. As a result, all those highlight boxes pointing out the items in the sidebar were not lined up with the line it was meant to highlight.