Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

- please close not bug -

Started by Earthly_Heaven [2523590] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Earthly_Heaven [2523590]
EDIT: Please close this. I am confused how I have two threads on the same subject, I apologize for wasting time. I somehow created tw threadit looks like. The player is currently sick and I am not sure how it happened.

Accidental duplicate thread. Won't happen again.